ICV provides leadership and advice on initiatives that support the Next Change Maker to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Meeting the right people is essential for success.
Because of this, ICV empowers entrepreneurs and creates significant engagement at an early stage by introducing them to the most influential people their business will serve as it finds scalable solutions to the world’s greatest challenges.
- Empowered professionals within capital and corporate markets
- Firsthand experience working on behalf of family offices for more than a decade
- Manage large pools of institutional capital
- Lead boards towards performance and efficiency, stewarding strategic planning and risk management
- Craft international engagement strategies for business interests abroad
- Capable of driving liquidity from unique sources
Social Impact Assessment
- Extensive due diligence
- Determine the company’s potential to achieve the SDGs
Our venture engineers take a hands-on approach to building businesses from the outside in.
- De-risk the people factor
- Engage multiple stakeholders who have deep embedded industry knowledge
- Ensure a company’s value proposition is clear and compelling
- Optimize a company’s strategic position
- Executive Summary: this document identifies the addressable market, the problem, the product, the development status and/or current commercial status, valuation framework, and funding needed
- Presentation: this document covers in greater depth the key points covered by the Executive Summary, as well as the key business risks, applicable IP, and financial overview
- Financial Pro Forma: this document includes the market build, P&L build, Expense line-item analysis, cash flow, and cash on hand at the end of each period. Financial models are built out by month over 36 months
- Formal S-1 filings and Term Sheets
Connect with Investors
ICV introduces sustainable companies to hard-to-reach family offices and leading fund investors.
Connect with Wall Street
- Provide connectivity to sell-side analysts, investment banking and capital markets professionals at bulge bracket firms and boutique investment banks
- Provide connectivity to retail brokerage and private banking groups that serve high net worth individual clients
- Organize company events including field trips and analyst days
Connect with Potential Partners
- Identify potential cross-border partners
- Leverage company presence at trade-shows, conferences and medical meetings
Connect with Government
- Expand internationally
- Reach new markets for product distribution
- Fiscal considerations, protection of IP, government support of research
- Recruit key talent
Key Figures (as of October 1, 2017):
Family Offices and Institutional Investors: 15,965
CEOs of Private and Public Companies: 1,693
Non-government and non-profit: 242