ICV brings visibility to sustainable companies and organizations front and center to an investment community by virtue and wealth that can advance corporate responsibility, capitalize businesses at significant levels, and influence systemic change in the world.
- ICV works exclusively with companies that improve the world and humankind.
- ICV believes in doing well by doing good.
- ICV is committed to honesty, transparency and fair dealing through its efforts and outputs.
- ICV believes the actions of a single investor can profoundly impact the lives of many.
- ICV does not let the conventional stand in the way of what is right.
- ICV strives to inspire the best in everyone.
ICV proudly supports the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
Corporate sustainability starts with a company’s value system and a principled approach to doing business. This means operating in ways that, at a minimum, meet fundamental responsibilities in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption. Responsible businesses enact the same values and principles wherever they have a presence, and know that good practices in one area do not offset harm in another.
ICV supports the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption. We are committed to making the UN Global Compact and its principles part of the strategy, culture and day-to-day operations of our company, and to engaging in collaborative projects which advance the broader development goals of the United Nations, particularly the Sustainable Development Goals. By establishing a culture of integrity, we are not only upholding our basic responsibilities to people and planet, but also setting the stage for our long-term success.