The ICV Strategic Advisory Team has more than 100 years of combined industry experience. Because of this experience, we can identify a company’s hidden value and its potential, and provide solutions for the challenges that companies face as they compete for attention in today’s crowded capital markets environment.
- Worked for and served family offices
- Managed proprietary trading desks
- Managed institutional sales desks
- Published bulge bracket research
- Facilitated block trades with a broad set of market participants
- Raised capital for hundreds of companies, both private and public
- Determination of fit; likelihood of positive outcome for all and impact
- Extensive Due Diligence by analysts with more than 50 years of combined buy-side experience
- Evaluation of current Investment Messaging
- Evaluation of current engagement with Family Offices and Fund Investors
ICV approaches Strategic Advisory using a multi-discipline process, optimizing our clients’ market and strategic positioning, maximizing their valuation and creating sustainable shareholder value.
Our services positively impact our clients’ strategic plans enabling them to accelerate growth and achieve their operational milestones.
- Ensure the Company’s story and potential are understood by the financial community
- Diversify and expand the shareholder base
- Develop timely, impactful investor disclosures
- Drive liquidity
- Executive Summary: this document identifies the addressable market, the problem, the product, the development status and/or current commercial status, Valuation Framework, and Funding Needed
- Presentation: this document covers in greater depth the key points covered by the Executive Summary, as well as the key business risks, applicable IP, and financial overview
- Financial Pro Forma: this document includes the Market build, P&L build, Expense line-item analysis, Cash Flow, and Cash on Hand at the end of each period. Financial models are built out by month over 36 months
- Formal S-1 Filings and Term Sheets
- Independent Research Report: a deep analysis of the Company, including Valuation Model
- Ongoing editorial services (i.e. Earnings Call Summary and Quarterly Reports)
- Provide connections to Sell-Side Analysts and Capital Markets professionals at Bulge Brackets and Boutique Investment Banks
- Organize Company events, such as Field Trips and Analyst Days
- Provide connections to Retail Brokerage and Private Banking groups
- Facilitate distribution of Company information and Independent Research
Business Development Engagement
- Facilitate introductions to government officials and government agencies
- Provide connections to potential partners
- Leverage Company presence at trade-shows, conferences, and/or medical meetings
*Securities offered through a FINRA registered broker-dealer.