ICV identifies a company’s hidden value and positions the company to thrive in today’s capital markets environment.
Internal and External Talent Pool
- Work for and serve single family offices for more than a decade
- Facilitate block trades at quant shops and market making firms
- Manage large pools of institutional capital
- High-level and highly visible
- Lead boards towards performance and efficiency, stewarding strategic planning and risk management
- Manage an international government affairs portfolio for Asia Pacific
- Craft international engagement strategies for business interests abroad
Social Impact Assessment
- Extensive due diligence by investment community and talent pool
- Determine the company’s potential to solve the SDGs
Maximize Shareholder Value
A multi-discipline process: optimizing a company’s market and strategic positioning, maximizing valuation and creating sustainable shareholder value.
Positively impact a company’s strategic plan to accelerate growth and achieve operational milestones.
- Ensure the company’s story and potential are understood by the financial community
- Diversify and expand the shareholder base
- Executive Summary: this document identifies the addressable market, the problem, the product, the development status and/or current commercial status, valuation framework, and funding needed
- Presentation: this document covers in greater depth the key points covered by the Executive Summary, as well as the key business risks, applicable IP, and financial overview
- Financial Pro Forma: this document includes the market build, P&L build, Expense line-item analysis, cash flow, and cash on hand at the end of each period. Financial models are built out by month over 36 months
- Formal S-1 filings and Term Sheets
Research and Targeted Distribution
- Independent Research Report (i.e., deep analysis of the company, including valuation model)
- Ongoing editorial services (i.e., earnings call summary and quarterly reports)
- Timely communication of company related information
- Impactful investor disclosures
Engage with Investors
ICV introduces sustainable companies to hard-to-reach family offices, leading fund investors, private banks, key opinion leaders, government officials and potential partners located around the globe.
Engage with Wall Street
- Provide connectivity to sell-side analysts and capital markets professionals at bulge bracket firms and boutique investment banks
- Provide connectivity to retail brokerage and private banking groups
- Organize company events including field trips and analyst days
Engage with Potential Partners
- Provide connections to potential cross-border partners
- Leverage company presence at trade-shows, conferences, and/or medical meetings
Engage with Government Officials and Agencies
- Prospect of international expansion
- Evaluation of new distribution channels
- Fiscal considerations, protection of IP, government support of research
- Recruitment of key talent
*Securities offered through a FINRA registered broker-dealer.