We are building a community of extraordinary individuals who, by virtue of their wealth, knowledge and caring, can advance corporate responsibility, capitalize businesses at significant levels, and influence systemic change in the world.
Over the course of hosting more than 20 events, we gathered 2-300 members of family offices and asset management firms that collectively manage more than $2 trillion in assets, yet those in attendance represented less than 3% of our overall investor network.
Family Offices and Fund Investors: 17,000+
Private and Public Companies: 2,700+
Non-Governmental Organizations: 700+
Government Officials: 100+
Key Opinion Leaders in Academia: 100+
- ICV works exclusively with companies that improve the world and humankind.
- ICV believes in doing well by doing good.
- ICV is committed to honesty, transparency and fair dealing through its efforts and outputs.
- ICV believes the actions of a single investor can profoundly impact the lives of many.
- ICV does not let the conventional stand in the way of what is right.
- ICV strives to inspire the best in everyone.
“The moment you discover in life that it’s not about yourself, that it is about investing in others, I think you’re entering a steadier state to be a great leader.”
– Paul Polman