Before joining Publicis Groupe, Jane was CEO of Isobar APAC in 2016-2018 and led the expansion of the network with strong double digits organic growth, M&A, 3000+ talents in 20 offices and 12 countries.
In 2013-2017, as CEO of Isobar China Group, she spearheaded the agency’s innovation, attracted top-tier talents and grew revenue by six times, a group of full digital service agencies with 1,000 people in China.
Isobar was the APAC Digital Network of the Year and China Digital Agency of the Year by Campaign Asia consecutively in 2013-2017, the most awarded digital network in China and APAC during her tenure.
She was founder and CEO of technology start-up for seven years before joining Isobar.
Jane graduated with an MBA from the Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania and MA History of Contemporary Arts from the University of London. With life experiences in six countries and three continents, she is passionate about the social venture, diversity and coaching.
* Women to Watch by Ad Age
* China’s Top 50 Business Innovator by CBN Weekly
* Global Star Performer of the Year by Dentsu Aegis Network
* Fastest Growing Company CEO of the Year by China 4A Association
* China Digital A-List by Campaign Asia
* Chairwoman of Digital360 Campaign Asia
* Juror of Cannes Titanium and Integrated Awards, Cannes Effective Awards, Spikes and Effie.